There's a house with a wall, with a wall, with a wall...

Saturday 27th November 2010

A usual, I parked the car on the side of the lot, grabbed my camera, got out and stepped gingerly through the sand to get to the slab to see if I could spot any differences.

I noticed that a line of bricks have been laid around the slab.


It wasn't until I turned around to head back to the car that I saw this.


I have a wall!


Part of the garage wall has been put together. It's sort of like looking at a jigsaw puzzle and seeing someone put together the edge pieces before filling in the spaces.

Despite all my neighbours (come to think of it, everyone around the Canning Vale area) choosing the light coloured bricks that resemble limestone, I am really happy with my choice of brick. It's a nice earthy tone and it will stand out amongst all the other homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment