Baby Steps

Wednesday 27th April 2011

When I returned from my weekend getaway, I couldn't wait to get our to my - yes, MY - house to just throw open the doors and let in some fresh air.



While I was away, Dad had been out to the house to do some tidying up for me. He swept the garage, had my cousin set up my remote controlled garage doors, transported the outdoor furniture setting I bought to store in the garage and arranged some pavers the builders left to make a stepping stone path through the dirt.

I took a moment to sit down in one of my chairs in the garage and just let it all sink in.

I have a house.

Then it hit me...there is so so much to do!

Now that I had the keys and the house to myself, I felt an overwhelming sense of anxiety at how much work I had ahead of me to prepare the house.

Let the next phase begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment