Aquatic Moves

Sunday 19th June 2011

Today my friends came over and we began the epic task of transporting my aquarium from my parents' place to my house.

We had to bag the fish up (poor things!), siphon most of the water out and scoop out as much gravel as we could to make the glass tank as light as we could for moving. Benoit borrowed his brother's car and we managed to fit the tank and the desk that it sits on in the back. Phew!

I also packed up my car, put my TV into Kong's car and drove to the house, where we had to set up the aquarium.

With such a big water change and having the fish in the bags for over an hour, I was worried that some might not survive the move, but they have all made it except for one baby guppy.



I can't wait to restock the tank with some plants and new fish. I've been holding off on making any new additions to the tank before the move...but nothing's gonna stop me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment