Sunday 15th June 2011



I had some unexpected helping hands to help me finish off most of the painting on Sunday. Thanks so much guys!

I have always wanted to create a little corner of the house with a vintage/shabby chic theme. I decided that I would dedicate the entrance of the house to this project.

I was a bit anxious when it came to choosing the colour of the paint for the wall. It needed to be a greenish blue. I did worry that the colour I chose would not turn out right or would just look awful. However, as I was painting the colour onto the wall, I squealed in delight. It looked gorgeous!



Wall - Dulux Wash & Wear low sheen - Mainstream

Console - from Corner Store on Stirling Highway.

I need to find an antique mirror (or one that I can revamp to look antique) to hang above the console and perhaps a coat stand or some hooks in the wall for hanging coats.

It's looking very pretty indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment