Monday 21st March 2011

I stopped by the house yesterday and found my neighbours were home so stayed for a bit of a chat. I can't wait to move in and get to know all my other neighbours in the strata.

Last week I mentioned to my construction supervisor that I noticed there are some chunks chipped away from the corner of my wall at the front of the house. She replied that they were aware of this and a few other things that would be fixed closer to the final inspection date. Sounds like they're on top of things!



It was good to see that they are indeed patching things up.



The tap has been installed at the front of the house.



The pavers for the driveway, alfresco and front door paving have been delivered.



The alfresco area has been levelled out and a layer of yellow sand is there in preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment