Ooh so close!

Sunday 27th March 2011

The painters were at the house today to do some final touch ups so I was able to wander inside the house to take some photos. I was so happy to see that the vinyl has been laid and the blinds installed.



When I was choosing the vinyl for the flooring, you may remember that I was concerned with my choice being too dark. Happily, I can now say that with the blinds open and the sunlight coming in, the place looks fantastic - it is pretty much what I had pictured (and hoped for!).




The glass screens for the showers and mirrors have been installed.



All the internal doors have been installed.



My bedroom! I have started to run colours through my head for the feature wall. I really do have to sit down one day and put some thoughts on paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment