Tilers at Work

Monday 7th March 2011



Now that the house is locked up, the tradesmen for the internal work have started their jobs. The tilers have been called in and I recieved a call the other day asking me to clarify how I wanted the tiles to be laid in the bathrooms. I jumped in the car and drove out to the house, eager to get a look inside!


Monday 28th February 2011


The brickies have laid the brickwork for the shower and bathtub.

My ensuite - the cabinets have been installed in the bathrooms.


The tiler was busy working on the floor in the laundry.


The shelves and rails have been installed in the robes.


The island bench in th kitchen has been put in!



The benchtops aren't blue - that's just a plastic protective cover.

I am loving how my kitchen is coming together! I can't wait to be in there cooking up a storm!


Saturday 5th March 2011


The tiles have been laid in all the wet areas and it looks like the doors will be put in soon.


The cement for the floor of the garage should be poured soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment