Garage Door

Tuesday 5th April 2011



On the weekend just gone I drove past the house and was happy to see that the garage door has been installed. My trips to the house have just been drive-bys lately because the house is pretty much finished and I can't see into the house now that the vertical blinds have been installed.

I have received paperwork from Keystart to make sure that I have time to prepare myself for the final handover.

Things I need to do:

  1. Check and resend direct debit details for the home loan repayments.
  2. Ensure that my house will be covered with insurance from one of Keystart's approved insurers.
  3. Check that I will be able to pay the builders the outstanding balance on the construction contract after Keystart have paid out the rest of the money I have borrowed from them.

I have received a few quotes for the home (and contents) insurance cover but it's a matter of sitting down and reading through the product disclosure statements.

Maybe if I spent less time looking at furniture and more time reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment