Chugga Chugga Concrete!

Tuesday 31st May 2011



I had to leave for work yesterday before the concrete guy had finished laying out all the formwork so I didn't manage to get any photos of when it was all complete. I drove over to the house early this morning to see the crew of concrete guys hard at work. They had almost completed the rear. I did some painting while they worked outside.



The concrete truck pulled up and they started transporting concrete in wheelbarrows down the side of the house.

They did a rake finish on the top surface of the concrete, which washed away when we had a few showers in the morning. It was frustrating because when the rain stopped, they had to go and redo the finish.



I had to leave for work before they were finished but I can't wait to see it when it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment